1.14.2012

Hello Blog World!

Well, this is FUN, new and exciting! Writing has been my passion for years and I am proud to say I have taken the plunge to blog about our life as The Trumbos.

Bear with me as the construction of Camp Trumbo emerges into the beautiful thing that it will be.

As I share lessons and ideas for teaching; as I pray and learn more about the love and affection of Jesus and as I ponder life and choose to love the people in it, no matter how hard it is...  I hope you will comment, share and fall in love all over again with the life you have been given!

Let's do thissss....

2 comments:

  1. GIRL, i just discovered your blog!! Why the heck didn't i know about this sooner? Love you and your writing, excited to follow all your adventures soul sista!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete