2.10.2012

Yes, the little ones too.

God is alive and what comfort it is to know that "nothing can separate us from His love".
[See the book of Romans for more of where that came from]

We are honored to have a relationship with Him, one where when we talk He actually hears us, listens and responds! This week more than five little prayers were answered. He cares about the little ones too? Absolutely! He is so detailed in our lives and I know so much of the time I forget that. I forget to acknowledge it.. oh but when I do, He responds! He longs for that trusting constant relationship and when we do our part in it... he answers giving us what we have asked, or he changes our heart/attitude towards the things/people we pray about. 

One little prayer, that turned out to be major was answered! My hubby received a call back from a company that could be a great opportunity for his career. I was driving on my lunch break, saw a company car for the same company he applied to and immediately responded in prayer interceding for favor and a call back specifically! Now Brandon is actually on a phone interview as I write this. I am not saying it's me and give me the praise... I am simply stating that God really cares about us, He will show us if we trust him enough to ask!




1 comment: